Calling All Bakers, Builders & Candy Eaters!
The Station Arts Centre challenges you, your friends or your place of work to create the BEST GINGERBREAD HOUSE for our December exhibit!
- Your ginger construction must be entirely edible (even though we won’t eat it. Promise.)
- It must arrive on a stable base to be used in the display
- Size does not matter – creativity does!
- It must be able to last for 1 month
- It must be a dwelling, facility, venue or shelter
Entries will compete for the People’s Choice Award and the Best All Around Creation. Winners can bask in tons of local attention and social media fame!
Drop off is Monday, November 27 at noon
Pick up Thursday, January 4 all day in the Theatre
This Exhibit will run from DECEMBER 1 – 23, 2023 in the Station Arts Gallery
Build community spirit with baking! This could be a great social activity for your group.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by the start of November if you accept this challenge.
Send us photos of your process!