SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020
The Station Arts Centre is hosting our 4th Annual Arts and Craft Beer Night Fundraiser to support the Arts in our community.
This is an evening of craft beer education and sampling. It is an event that brings a variety of Saskatchewan Craft Brewers and consumers together to enjoy the amazing brews this province has to offer. The night will kick off a ‘Beer 101’ flight sampling session followed by a tasting gallery and IPA Challenge. There will be savoury snacks and fantastic raffles to win as well!
Follow our event page on Facebook to stay in the loop!
* * This is a 19+ Event, ID REQUIRED * *
Doors Open at 6:30 p.m.
Event Starts at 7:00 p.m., with ‘Beer 101’ to start shortly after 7:00.
Brewers Included In The Tasting Gallery to be listed here once confirmed!
* Entry to the Beer Night
* Beer 101 Tasting and Information Session (1 flight)
* Savoury Snacks
* 1 entry for a chance at winning a door prize
* Informational Booklet (a great way to know all the craft beer that each brewer has brought to the event and for you to keep track of your favourite ones)
Admission Ticket $30.00
Drink Tickets $2.00/ea
Liquor Themed Raffle Basket Tickets $10.00/ea
* PRINTED TICKET OR MOBILE TICKET IS NEEDED TO GET INTO EVENT *