Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Participants need to bring the following:
- a working sewing machine / ***with freemotion foot only if you want to. FMQ is not necessary at all. The project is small and an extension table is optional but not necessary.
- Do bring an F foot for sure to allow for wide/decorative stitches),
- fabric scissors
- variety of thread colours - whatever you have on hand.
- have white thread loaded in the bobbin, regular weight cotton or poly.
- Instructor picks the theme.
Postcard samples, fabric, pre-cut fusible & stabilizer, fabric backings, rubber stamps, handouts, fabric glue, embellishments, parchment paper to protect the iron & ironing surface, machine needles.